We Sale & Ship To Arkanasas
The sale, possession and use of Stun Guns and Tasers for self defense are legal without major restrictions. However the misuse of any stun device during the commission of a crime or assault can result in criminal liabilty.
No Sales under 19 Years Of Age!
Ark. Code Ann. § 5-73-133. Possession of a taser stun gun
(a) As used in this section, “taser stun gun” means any device that:
(1) Is powered by an electrical charging unit such as a battery; and
(A) Emits an electrical charge in excess of twenty thousand (20,000) volts; or
(B) Is otherwise capable of incapacitating a person by an electrical charge.
(1) No person who is eighteen (18) years of age or under may purchase or possess a taser stun gun.
(2) No person shall sell, barter, lease, give, rent, or otherwise furnish a taser stun gun to a person who is eighteen (18) years of age or under.
(c) Any law enforcement officer using a taser stun gun shall be properly trained in the use of the taser stun gun and informed of any danger or risk
of serious harm and injury that may be caused by the use of the taser stun gun on a person.
(1) A person who violates subdivision (b)(1) of this section is deemed guilty of an unclassified misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not less
than five hundred dollars ($ 500) nor more than one thousand dollars ($ 1,000).
(2) A person who violates subdivision (b)(2) of this section is deemed guilty of a Class B felony.
Ark. Code Ann. § 5-54-132. Targeting law enforcement officer with laser pointer
(a) It is unlawful for any person to knowingly cause a laser light beam, colored light beam, or other targeting, pointing, or spotting light beam, to
be projected, displayed, or shined on a law enforcement officer while in the performance of the law enforcement officer’s duties.
(b) Any person violating a provision of this section is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
Ark. Code Ann. § 5-60-121. Sale of laser light to minor
(a) It is unlawful to sell a hand-held laser pointer to a person under eighteen (18) years of age.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a violation punishable by a fine of one hundred dollars ($100).
Ark. Code Ann. § 5-60-122. Possession of hand-held laser pointers by minors
(a) It is unlawful for a person under eighteen (18) years of age to possess a hand-held laser pointer without the supervision of a parent, guardian,
(b) The hand-held laser pointer shall be seized by a law enforcement officer as contraband.