We Sale & Ship To Arizona
The sale, possession and use of Stun Guns and Tasers for self defense are legal without major restrictions. However the misuse of any stun device during the commission of a crime or assault can result in criminal liabilty.
Must show proof of valid government identification
Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 13-105. Definitions
. . .
11. “Dangerous instrument” means anything that under the circumstances in which it is used, attempted to be used or threatened to be used is readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury.
12. “Deadly physical force” means force which is used with the purpose of causing death or serious physical injury or in the manner of its use or intended use is capable of creating a substantial risk of causing death or serious physical injury.
13. “Deadly weapon” means anything designed for lethal use. The term includes a firearm.
. . .
17. “Firearm” means any loaded or unloaded handgun, pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun or other weapon which will or is designed to or may readily
be converted to expel a projectile by the action of expanding gases, except that it does not include a firearm in permanently inoperable condition.
. . .
34. “Serious physical injury” includes physical injury which creates a reasonable risk of death, or which causes serious and permanent
disfigurement, serious impairment of health or loss or protracted impairment of the function of any bodily organ or limb. Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 13-3117. Remote stun guns; sales records; use; classification; definitions
A. It is unlawful for a person or entity to do any of the following:
1. Sell an authorized remote stun gun without keeping an accurate sales record as to the identity of the purchaser with the manufacturer of the
authorized remote stun gun. The identification that is required by this paragraph shall be verified with a government issued identification. This
requirement does not apply to secondary sales.
2. Knowingly use or threaten to use a remote stun gun or an authorized remote stun gun against a law enforcement officer who is engaged in
the performance of the officer’s official duties.
. . .
C. The regulation of remote stun guns and authorized remote stun guns is a matter of statewide concern.
. . .
E. For the purposes of this section:
1. “Authorized remote stun gun” means a remote stun gun that has all of the following:
(a) An electrical discharge that is less than one hundred thousand volts and less than nine joules of energy per pulse.
(b) A serial or identification number on all projectiles that are discharged from the remote stun gun.
(c) An identification and tracking system that, on deployment of remote electrodes, disperses coded material that is traceable to the purchaser through records that are kept by the manufacturer on all remote stun guns and all individual cartridges sold.
(d) A training program that is offered by the manufacturer.
2. “Remote stun gun” means an electronic device that emits an electrical charge and that is designed and primarily employed to incapacitate a person or animal either through contact with electrodes on the device itself or remotely through wired probes that are attached to the device or through a spark, plasma, ionization or other conductive means emitting from the device.
Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 13-1213. Aiming a laser pointer at a peace officer; classification; definition
A. A person commits aiming a laser pointer at a peace officer if the person intentionally or knowingly directs the beam of light from an operating laser pointer at another person and the person knows or reasonably should know that the other person is a peace officer.
B. Aiming a laser pointer at a peace officer is a class 1 misdemeanor.
C. For the purposes of this section, “laser pointer” means any device that consists of a high or low powered visible light beam used for aiming,
targeting or pointing out features.
Various Arizona cities and municipalities may have regulations regarding stun guns, including but not limited to: Ft. McDowell, Yavapai Nation, and White Mountain Apache. Please be sure to check with the local government regarding the regulations