Browning Outdoorsman Knife – Ulu Hatchet
OUT OF STOCK – There is no ETA for this item.
We are accepting back orders.
Knife, Ulu Hatchet Description
Browning Outdoorsman Ulu Hatchet
- Blade: One-piece head of hollow-ground 4Cr steel
- Black oxide finish
- Inspired by the traditional Eskimo ulu
- Skeletonized curved blade can be used to chop,carve and skin game
- Handle: Integrated full-tang construction with braided camo paracord wrap
- Lanyard eyelet
- Nylon sheath included
- Blade Type: Ulu
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 6″
- Overall Length: 12″
- Blade Composition: 4Cr Stainless Steel
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves – Full Tang – Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Paracord
- Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 50-54
Available on backorder
The product description is a little misleading as it is NOT really a hatchet so I will explain a little more about it. It is in fact a ULU knife with a handle. Which makes it into a cleaver of sorts, which I found can be used as a skinning knife. It can be used with the extended handle or with the finger grooves at the top of the blade. I wanted to make this clear just in case some of you were expecting more of a hatchet.