Kodiak Extreme III -40° F Chinook Mummy Sleeping Bag
Blue / Grey have sold out.
KODIAK EXTREME III
This is one of the warmest sleeping bags in the Chinook product line, featuring Insufil Thermo insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, waterproof anti-slip HiTex bottom fabric, oversized draft tubes and neck collar for added protection in the most extreme conditions. The Chinook Snug Hood design gives the best fit around the facial area providing extra comfort while reducing bulk when the draw cord is fully tightened. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
- Temperature Rating: -40°F / -40°C
- Size: 90″ x 34″ x 22″
- Shape: Mummy
- Construction: Four layer shingle design
- Outer Shell: Nylon
- Lining: Polyester
- Filling: 6 lbs. of Insufil Thermo
- Zipper: #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: Cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Color: Orange/Blue
- Item Weight: 8.2 pounds.
- Billable Weight : 15 pounds.
- Dimensions: 11″ (W) x 11″ (H) x 18″ (D)